Saturday, March 5, 2011

What/Who/Why

Today I'm starting to write a blog about Reggae Cure, a reggae broadcast that I'm managing with Benja...While he's taking care of the artistic side (meaning he is the one who is deciding on the music to be played) and hosting the show, I'm dealing more with the technical aspect of it, plus I'm responsible for the production and the internet promotion...
In short, we are both crazy about reggae and we just want to share this passion with you !
I'm starting to write on this blog because it appeared to me that this could be the right platform to publish the latest news on Reggae Cure, the upcoming shows, and all the extras: freestyles, videos, links, etc...
Now you can't say you didn't know ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Sweet! I can't wait to listen to your show when I get to Israel again! Good Luck! from your Floridan fan! <3 alyssa

    ReplyDelete